Taste Spain close to home: learn Spanish while cooking – Session 2
Basic information to know
9:30 – 12:30
108, Taipei City, Wanhua District, Bangka Blvd, 101號3樓 (Address in Google Maps)
個人通行證 Individual Pass – NT$ 1199
個人學生證 Individual student pass (33% discount) – NT$ 799
團體通行證2人 Group Pass 2 people (9% discount) – NT$ 1099
團體通行證3人 Group Pass 3 people (17% discount) – NT$ 999
What is the cultural experience all about? 西班牙文化體驗是什麼？
During the Spanish Cultural Experience (SCE 🇪🇸) you will learn about Spanish Culture by embarking yourself on a journey where you will cook, experiment and learn about the Spanish gastronomy in a very casual environment with Nacho, a Spanish native enthusiast of his culture.
The main objective of this experience is to:
- Share and learn more about the Spanish culture
- Learn-by-doing and expanding your horizons meeting new cultures
- Meet new people with similar interests and hobbies
- Have fun and disconnect
Each event will host different extra content related to Spanish culture such as regional customs, dances, music, festivities, stories or interesting facts, etc. We will put special emphasis on the Spanish and Mediterranean diet, known for its health and wellness benefits.
- Garlic Shrimps (gambas al ajillo) 西班牙大蒜蝦
- Spanish Meatballs in Tomato (albóndigas en tomate) 西班牙茄汁肉丸
- Puding (flan) 西班牙焦糖布丁
* The class will be divided into three groups, which each group will cook a different dish. After the cooking session, all participant will gather and eat together and share the food with the others.
- Inauguration including presentation of the event and participants (with appetizer) 開場：活動流程簡介、參與者介紹 （佐以開胃小菜）
- Cultural exchange: Talking about the history of Spanish gastronomy, including vocabularies and the origins of the recipes of Spanish dishes Nacho老師上課囉：介紹西班牙飲食文化歷史、食物菜餚的緣起及沿革、學習西班牙詞彙快問快答
- Cooking time 動手做
- Food tasting 大家一起來：吃吃看
- Time for questions and answers about the event 尾聲：分享及回饋。
Who is the experience for… 對象
For those who:
- want to meet new friends with whom they have something in common
- are interested in cooking
- are passionate or curious about Spanish gastronomy and culture
- want to practice Spanish
About the host 關於廚師
Nacho is the host and the chef of the event. He has more than 5 years of experience in language teaching. He inherited the passion and talent for cooking from his mother and grandmother. He respects the difference of cultures. He thinks that this kind of experience offers good interactions and cultural exchanges between Spanish and Taiwanese culture.
Notes for the participants 參加者須知
Before the start of the event, prior to registration, please make sure that you have completed the Health Declaration Form for Sign-in and Entry, in order to maintain an efficient signup process.
We will be taking some necessary precautions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will provide hand sanitizer, take body temperature on entry, maintain a participant register, and prohibit entry to those whose body temperature is above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
We, the Event Organizer, reserve the right to change features and specifications without further notice.